Gpi Tanks & Process Equipment
Gpi takes the privacy of job applicants very seriously. We process personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Processed personal data
When using our services and/or providing them yourself, your personal data are processed. If you provide the data to us yourself, you are responsible for its accuracy, relevance and topicality.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we may process. In specific cases, we may process more or different data.
- Name and address details, e-mail address, telephone number and other contact details;
- Birth details, age, nationality and gender;
- CV (curriculum vitae) and motivation;
- Data on education, internships and work experience;
- Data on availability and leave;
- References and testimonials;
- Other data that may be important in assessing a candidate’s suitability.
If you send us an (open) application, please make sure that the documents sent do not contain any information that is not relevant to the application. Examples include BSN or other fraud-sensitive information. Voorbeelden hiervan zijn BSN of andere fraudegevoelige informatie.
Purposes of processing
Your data is collected and processed for the performance of our recruitment and selection activities with the aim of:
- To be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection with the vacancy;
- Establish and maintain an employee relationship with you and carry out the relevant administration for this purpose and possibly enter into and conclude a contract with you.
We delete your data, CV and other application details within 6 weeks of completing the application process, unless you give permission to Gpi that we may keep your data longer. In this case, we delete your data after one year.
The data entered on our website is protected by secure encryption technologies. With SSL (Secure Socket Layer), your personal data are used encrypted on our website (therefore not visible to third parties).
Wij nemen de bescherming van uw persoonsgegevens erg serieus en nemen daarom passende maatregelen om misbruik, verlies, onbevoegde toegang, ongewenste openbaarmaking en ongeoorloofde wijziging tegen te gaan. Mocht u het idee hebben dat uw gegevens toch niet goed beveiligd zijn of er aanwijzingen zijn van misbruik, neem dan direct contact met ons op via firstname.lastname@example.org.
As Gpi will continually review its own policies, Gpi reserves the right to amend this privacy statement.